or perhaps coaching is the best option in your workplace?
Yes we run workshops, but the impact of one on one coaching can also have a profound impact on a work environment. A Harvard Business Review of 140 leading executive coaches showed that while only 3% of coaches were hired to attend to the personal lives of executives, over 75% of the coaches found themselves assisting executives with personal issues - the 'whole' of themselves. You see, the "opponent within is more formidable than the one outside". Just an option!
Pandemics and other upheavals such as restructures can take their toll on your team - if you've had to let staff go, survivor's guilt may set in too. Rebuilding and reconnecting your team, to tap into their courage and creative genius, using a mix of mindfulness and resilience practices, is critical to any recovery.
The health of our relationships in the workplace is determined by how we manage our negative emotions, how we react to those of others, and the habitual behaviours we resort to. We illuminate the behaviours you want to change, change the relationship you have with them and prepare you for making lasting changes. Mindfulness communication inside teams ensures we proceed with compassion and consideration, respond rather than react, which means better outcomes and connections.
Your team will together, grow their own hope as they learn to acknowledge how far they've come!
what you'll learn
- mindful communication techniques for all types
- the courage to be vulnerability, to be creative
- swap out self limiting beliefs for those that help not harm
- compassion for self and others
- tools to move forward, make progress
- coping strategies
- fitting-in vs.'belonging' (the foundation of a functional team)
- science and impact of stress
- power of gratitude and an abundance focus
- limitations and privileges of our human brain
- not to believe everything you think
- how we can learn and prosper when the going gets tough
PLUS we share a scientifically backed metaphor as a common language to comfortably discuss how your staff are feeling. No more awkwardness or being lost for words when a conversation about 'mental health' comes up - let's get talking! It's so fabulous it should form part of the school curriculum!
Pay Attention! Focus! Calm Down! Pick yourself up! Show compassion! Be yourself (but still be good)!
Remember this from your childhood? Ever taught how to pay attention, how to calm down? How to cope when going gets tough? Ever given the support to truly be yourself, to stuff up? We’re guessing, probably not –so we invite you to read on…
This course is an introduction and practical application of mindfulness principles so we can live in the present, be in charge of our attention, get more done, get out of the happiness waiting room, be the best version of ourselves inside our most important relationships and calm ourselves when we need it the most.
what you'll learn
- principles of mindfulness
- practical application of mindfulness at work and home
- how to be present
- how to train your attention muscle
- how to let go of what is not helping you
- self compassion practices
- free, legal and easily accessible techniques to calm yourself down
- mindful communication techniques for adults and kids
- PLUS we deep dive into some delicious tools to literally trick your body into thinking you're not stressed - you can take control of the state of your nervous system with some really simple but incredibly clever 'interventions'. You're in charge remember!
Congratulations! Ignites spark, gets seeds planted and conversations started
Life will never be the same! More conversation, more concepts, more practices
There's no going back... additional time on key concepts and exercises, reflection, take-home plan